- Private parties are $30 per painter & can be held at the location of your choosing (private residence or reserve a public venue)
- I require a MINIMUM of 10 participants for me to travel to YOU. Or at least need to be PAID for a minimum of 10 painters ($300) so if you have less, you’ll owe me the difference. (Sorry! but anything under simply isn’t worth the time/effort/travel) And of course if you have MORE than 10 painters, it’s the standard $30 per painter. For LARGE groups (20 or more) I can reduce my rate to $25 per painter.
- For groups SMALLER than 10 painters, I can host the session here at my private studio in Saltillo, PA. I have enough room to seat 13 painters comfortably. (or.. again… I can come to you for $300)
*My studio is on the 2nd floor & is only accessible via stairs (it’s my PRIVATE studio & not a public storefront that customers frequent.) Just a heads up for anyone with mobility issues.
- Painting selection is up to you. Options can be found here on my website. Sometimes I take special requests if there’s enough time. I don’t like copying another artist’s work, but have no problem creating my own version of whatever you like.
- I provide 11×14 canvas, brushes, easels, rags, aprons, water cups, paint plates & step-by-step instruction.
- All materials & work spaces will be clean & I’ll wear a mask if you request that I do so.
- YOU provide any refreshments if desired.
- If we’re painting at a private residence or public venue, YOU provide table coverings if needed. If we’re at my studio, I’ll take care of it.
- No down payment required (even though that would probably be smart & professional of me). Full amount is due on the day of the event. (I accept cash, check, paypal or venmo).
- Once you choose your painting, I can make an ad/invitation for you to share with guests. I can also create a private website link or include paypay/venmo QR codes for your guests to prepay online if you’d like. I’ll need to know the following…
- Please be respectful of my time. Private parties are always a little more casual, fun & flexible but keep in mind that I’m there to do my job… not hang out! I ask that you do your best to stick to the agreed upon plan & encourage your guests to do so as well.
Rebecca Reck * BluebirdDesignsByBex@gmail.com