Would you like me to visit your business or public venue? Let’s schedule a paint night at your bar, restaurant, cafe, or shop!
Usually, that’s $30 per painter. $20 each goes to me & the remaining $10, I can pass on to you as a thank you for hosting. (& hopefully participants will order drinks/appetizers/etc. if you’re a restaurant or bar!) If you’d like to adjust the price or offer a special promo, I’d be happy to discuss!
I require a minimum of 10 painters to move forward. Anything less simply isn’t worth my time/travel. If we do not reach our attendance goal, I mayyyy need to cancel.
Classes USUALLY take about 2 hours. Sometimes a little more. Sometimes a little less, depending on the cooperation of the group. I need about 30-40 minutes to set up my supplies & about the same amount of time to pack up.
- Create an ad featuring class details & post on my website & social media.
- Create a link for online sales & handle all RSVP’s.
- Provide all materials needed. 11×14 canvas, brush bundles, aprons, paint plates, water cups, paints, etc.
- Step-by-step instruction.
- Set up & tear down.
- Select which painting we’ll do (if you have a preference) if not, I will happily choose for us! I’ve got an album full of options HERE.
- Arrange tables (if needed) before I arrive. (set up suggestions posted below)
- Provide plastic table cloths or newspaper if you’re concerned with drips or splatters. (Or tell me ahead of time if the tables are round or rectangular & I’ll grab some) Totally optional. I use water based acrylic paints which are EASILY wiped up in the case of a mishap.
- If you’re NOT a food establishment, you may want to consider a few light refreshments. NOT REQUIRED. Just something hosts occasionally do.
- Tell me all the info I need to create our ad….
Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for your interest!